Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Look!

Ta-da! I changed the look of the site again!

Went with the Starry Night Gaia sort of theme, something like from Escaflowne (epic anime series. if you don't know what it is you should totally go look it up). The whole Mystic Moon, Angel Wings and the sort.

If there is any error on the scripts part or text is hard to read or anything like that please comment and let me know I'll rearrange it.

I found a new way of taking screenies so I'll be making a lot of wallpapers and beautiful images and graphics.




Aaaand Introducing Mini Miaka~! she'll be making an appearance every now and then ^-^

P.s. The image is SUPPOSED to be transparent not sure why it's showing up with white background, if anyone has a fix for it let me know please.


Also, made a favicon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment