Wednesday, September 18, 2013

JD Fashion Show Part 3 ~ The Sunstrider Fashion Sets !

Hello everyone!
Presenting this time is not one or two but 3 different fashion sets both male and female that are (so far) redeemable with codes only. The code you ask? Look in here to see details :3 

First Fashion issss the Moonfall Set!
Quite glamours and dignified, perfect for the people who like to keep it royal and elegant.
The female hair looks like a mermaid hair <3 and the male Blue Rose looks very mysterious and romantic, did you know the Blue Rose symbolizes mystery and Unrequited love?

My JD sis IrisFrost from Ultimate with Moonfall Female Set :




RavenClaws from SOLDIER Alliance with the Male Moonfall Set :



Next up is the Stylish and Fresh looking Springshine Set.
This one I really liked the female version of, from long before it even got into the game here, one of the few fashion that don't have the basic long back design. The Male version looks very different from the female one.

My JD Sis IrisFrost from my alliance Ultimate again with the Female version:





And Taishang from Camelot with the Springshine Male version for Athans~



And my good friend KingVT with the Male Springshine for Humans:





 Finally the Cutest and Most Adorable the Peachflower Set!
I personally feel like this one was made for cutie factions like ardens better xP the Male set however is my personal favorite.

 My Friend Juliete from TROY with the female Peachflower Set:



And Gojou the very very nice friend from FREEDOM who helped me get the pic for the final fashion because of which I wasn't able to make this post sooner (since no one seemed to have this particular set :x) with the MALE Peachflower! doesn't he look so dignified and stylish x3



AND with that we come to a FINAL Bonus! my fave pic Thanks to Tanshang which I made into a special wallpaper for your screens ^-^

Like my page and Subscribe to my stuff on the side if you like to get first digs on more freebies ^-^








No comments:

Post a Comment