Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winners for the Couple Screenshot Contest!

I had an amazing time with this contest, lots of beautiful entries and lots of interesting people ^-^ I made some good new friends too :)

We had a hard time selecting the winners since there were so many beautiful entries, But the top place winner was hands down chosen by me and Gchaos instantly, so without further wait... the winner of our Couple Screenshot Contest is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drumroll*
.
.
.
.
Takaya! 
 
I don't know HOW the hell you got this effect but damn it's too lovely to even put on the judging scale xD it went first place the second I saw it lol same for Gchaos xD Congrats you win our top prize of 5 Silver VIP cards!

Second Place goes toooooo...

HiiFiive & RyuX  Grats Noob and her Hubby >.> U both win slaps form me ^-^
and they share a TIE with~

Sunthrii and \Yami/ ! yay love you Yami ^-^ this was one heck of a creative pic! I love the way the sin orb goes between the horns of mount like its part of the mount and how the lights and shadows made the mount look like it's purple-pinkish instead of white. You get the G12 Pet ^-^


Third place goes toooooo~


4everthe1 & KitsunHime ! I love the Simplicity and the light shadow blends together and how it's got the Wushu Spirit surrounding them :) Grats you win the Grace of Heaven Recipe ^-^

also Tied at the 3rd place is...
InLove and Bunnieh! I personally fell in love with this pic, it's lovely in colours, I love the contrasts, and I love the whole fairy tale look to it, him giving her his hand and she taking it shyly~ lovely <3 You win the Insight of Heaven Recipe and as a special prize I'll be turning this image into a very lovely personalized wallpaper ^-^

4th Place goes to....

ICobraMain and Raelynn! Loved the blend in with the location and fashion with the mount, it just came together so perfectly nice ^-^ You win the MakeoverBox and a Smiley Set  ^-^ (yay for two tailed arden :P?)

Shared with....

Katro and sandycandy! Grats guys for having the MOST Unique picture in the entire contest xD You win 5 Jaden :)


5th Place goes toooooo

hanazona and \ALPHA/ ! I love this pic! the whole Frozen world look was beautiful, the simplicity and the gray skies and your fashions all blend in with the snow so perfectly nice <3 you win a set of Lunar Case and Starry Case ^-^

6th Place goes toooooo





Berenice and SniperWolf! Soooo cute ^-^ !!! That's my favorite pet in all JD Lol! You win an Illusion Spirit and a set of smilies of your choice ^-^

shared with....




KittyOP and raigun! I love the whole scenery view and the soft light ^-^ You win an Illusion Spirit and Set of Smilies ^-^


Other consolation prizes goes to the other Participants who entered :) contact me in game for your prizes ^-^
Thank You EVERYONE for participating in this contest and I hope you'll all come again when I hold the next one ^-^

Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter so you can be first to see when I post something here on my blog ^-^ keep in touch keep updated <3




3 comments:

  1. Marvelous graphics....can i use them for
    Plastic VIP cards of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man these were all great ss's and mia u picked a good one for first place that was an awesome pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mia can you tell what time your normaly on been try pm you keep saying your offline lol

    ReplyDelete